By Robert Geddes
Read or Download A Good Nose and Great Legs: The art of wine from the vine to the table PDF
Best spirits books
Fabio Rizzari, critico enologico della guida ai vini d’Italia dell’Espresso e blogger, sfata una serie di luoghi comuni relativi al vino e alla degustazione, according to a ways cadere l’aura snob che circonda questo settore e riscoprire il piacere del “bere bene”. Con ironia e strong point acume critico, il libro, come un racconto dall’interno del mondo del vino, prima tratteggia i protagonisti (l’enomaniaco, il sommelier aggressivo, il critico, i produttori.
Cellar-door wine traveling is the last word wine adventure, but when you simply have an afternoon or the alternative of wineries might be overwhelming. fortunately, Australia has wine-expert Greg Duncan Powell, who brings us this Glovebox consultant to Wine traveling — a necessary addition to each wine-lover's glovebox. Greg has performed the not easy yards for us and has travelled throughout Australia to hand-pick the easiest wineries to go to, which types to aim and the place to snatch a chunk to consume.
Case in point tells the tale of the way, in exactly a couple of brief years, Connecticut natives Adam and Pete took Onyx Spirits corporation from a start-up notion born in a restored Civil War-era manufacturing facility to a multimillion-dollar, award-winning spirit distillery via breaking ideas, studying from mess ups, and not easy the established order.
Take a whirlwind journey down the Bourbon path with Whiskey Professor, Bernie Lubbers and know about our nation’s local spirit. within the pages of this humorous and easy-to-read ebook, you'll learn the way bourbon is made, the heritage of bourbon in Kentucky, the USA, and the realm, the variation among whiskey and bourbon, and the way to learn labels of bourbon and whiskey bottles.
- The Responsible Serving of Alcoholic Beverages - Complete Staff Training Course for Bars, Restaurants and Caterers: A Complete Staff Training Course for Bars, Restaurants and Caterers
- More Kentucky Bourbon Cocktails
- The Essential Cocktail: The Art of Mixing Perfect Drinks
- The History of Wine in 100 Bottles: From Bacchus to Bordeaux and Beyond
- Wine for Beginners: The Ultimate Wine Book on Tasting, Varietals and So Much More
- Edwin's Cellar: The Art & Craft of Matching Fine Wines with Food
Extra info for A Good Nose and Great Legs: The art of wine from the vine to the table
A Good Nose and Great Legs: The art of wine from the vine to the table by Robert Geddes
- Download PDF by Robert PARKER: Guide PARKER des vins de France 7ème édition (Actuelle)
- A Carafe of Red by Gerald Asher PDF